A Philadelphia based Production Company specializing in creating dynamic video content to represent your brand the right way.
From storyboards to awards, we create the best visuals by starting with the basics; ideas and conceptualizing. Already have an idea? Great! Lets shoot it.
Once the idea is solidified, it’s time for the fun. Our production quality is what separates us from the rest. Our equipment is top notch, to ensure your final video is too.
We edit! We color! We composite! We do it all, sound and graphics too! Whatever it takes to make your video stand out, you can count on Robot Mouse.
These are the key players who innovate and create every single day.
1. Spacefication. Define it.
-Putting anything into outter space. You “space-ify” it, or the act of doing, is spacefication.
2. Best movie from the 80’s… …Go!
-There are sooo many good ones, its hard to just name a favorite. Spaceballs, Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Bill and Ted’s Excellent adventure. Etc.
3. What’s your favorite month? Why should I care?
-Febtober. It’s a made up month, you’ve never heard of… and that’s why you should care.
4. If you came home one day to find Clint Eastwood making a sandwich in your kitchen, what would you say to him?
-Go ahead, make my sandwich.
5. If you could convince everyone on earth about one thing, what would it be?
-Global warming is real.
1. If you could be a book, any book, which would you be?
-One of those choose your own adventure novels, so I have options.
2. What national holiday should exist but doesn’t?
-National No Bullshit Day, when no one is allowed to communicate any bullshit in any form.
3. If you came home to find a group of extra terrestrials in your house and they somehow communicated to you that they were going to take you with them somewhere, and that you could bring one item with you, what item would you bring?
4. What’s your biggest accomplishment to date?
-My biggest accomplishment is helping to start and run a business and not having to work for The Man.
5. Socks or crocs?
-Socks for sure.
1. If you had to work in any factory for eternity, what kind of factory would you work in and what would you want your job to be?
-It would have to be Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. I’d be an Oompa Loompa.
2. If you could get drunk with any cartoon character, who would it be?
-Papa Smurf. He’s gotta have a smurf-tastic crazy side. Who wouldn’t want to see that?! He probably has the best stories about back in the smurf-day.
3. What would you do tonight if you had 1 week to live?
-Max out my credit cards and have a seven day party extravaganza.
4. What’s the worst cinematic experience you’ve ever had?
-The Baby Mama Drama Show… I don’t want to talk about it. Trust me, it was bad.
5. What’s the best scene in any movie?
-This is a tough one. Finding out who The Third Man really was.
Robot Mouse wants to produce your video. As one of the premiere video production companies in the Philadelphia area, we work with clients all over the country and would love to work with you too. Every company needs a few videos to keep up with the competition. With the popularity of sharing videos, there is no reason not to spend some marketing dollars on quality video production. Video is huge, you should be huge too!
Our services are delivered by our skilled team, with years of experience and our passion for video production.
The first step is getting an idea of the message your brand wants to portray. We write, story board and take care of the rest.
Let the experts handle all the nuances of video production like, media storage, running a set, script supervision…directing.
We edit on the fastest computers, running the latest software. Let Robot Mouse finish your project for you.
Our Featured Works and Behind the Scenes Photos
We'd really love to hear from you so why not drop us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
[contact-form-7 id=”177″ title=”Contact form 1″]